No discovery of major importance in life science or medicine, nevertheless it’s impact on changing the scientific paradigm and on the mankind is worth rewarding by you if animals were sacrificed in any way, in any stage, phase of research, repeatedly, systematically or only randomly during all the pathway long the strenuous scientific biomedical endeavor!
Your criteria must not in any way encourage, promote or excuse animal sacrifice, torture, testing, animal experimental trials in laboratories of medical, chemistry-pharmacological or physiological researches. The mankind you are supposed to represent, awarding the NP to the praiseworthy biomedical scientists cannot still persist in the dishonest, teleological belief that the animals exist on this planet as they are meant to serve to the mankind’s benefit, happiness, well-being and salvation!
You have to change criteria, carefully taking in account that awarding the Nobel Prize cannot imply ignoring the noxious impact of the scientists on animals! It would be mandatory to adopt a uncompromising criterion avoiding selecting those scientists that indulged themselves in animal sacrifice, no matter the apparently change of the scientific paradigm obtained, no matter the obvious “benefit” to mankind’s precious health and progress brought by the research!
Why, the NP’s selection criteria can be offered transparency, once forever! The NP’s selection can be better motivated than by those inept animal slaughterers, namely by the wrong doing of ambitious NP-hunting biomedical scientists, manipulating animals as consumables or at-hand commodities in their technologically sophisticated laboratories of hectic discovering experiments…
The suffering and the blood of animals must not tinge the Nobel Prize anymore, as well as it cannot reward environmental man-made degradation or planetary biosphere’s variety depleted and/or animal species’s extinction!
- Idan Raichel, un cantante “multicultural” israelí partidario de la tortura
- Sus à Vladimir Poutine!
- Vanunu Tells Channel 2: israel’s Nuclear Program a Danger to the World
- Vanunu detained in Jerusalem for “talking to foreigners”
- The “Iran nuclear crisis” is over. The “Israel nuclear crisis” has officially begun
- Petitions – Please Sign!
- Disingenuous and dangerous: Israel attacks BDS as ‘antisemitic’
- ADL Reports: Gilad Atzmon and Yaakov Shapiro Condemn Israel and Zionism
- Thomas S. Harrington : “Un nouvel avenir ne sort jamais d’un air raréfié”
- Thomas S. Harrington: “No new future ever comes out of thin air”